xqts -Schema Import without location hint

xqts -Schema Import without location hint

Margaret Gruen-Kerr
xqts -Schema Import without location hint

Following test case:
   (: Name: predicates-1:)
    (: insert-start :)
    import schema namespace atomic="http://www.w3.org/XQueryTest";
    declare variable $input-context1 external;
    (: insert-end :)

    ($input-context1//atomic:integer[fn:true()])

The transform does not provide a name for the imported schema. In the test catalogue I failed to find a further description of where to look. - In this case it should be a    [err:XQST0059] if the implementation is not able to process a schema import by finding a valid schema with the specified target namespace."

I suspect that I have missed an essential piece of information about where to look for schemas - can someone help me out?

... Margaret A. Grün-Kerr
... Quality Assurance Engineer
... Altova GmbH

Altova®  accelerates  application development  and  data management
projects with  software  and  solutions  that enhance  productivity
and maximize results. Uncover why Altova is the preferred choice of
over 2 million developers worldwide! Look into
www.altova.com today
XML Suite:  XMLSpy  MapForce StyleVision  SemanticWorks SchemaAgent
Developer Tools: UModel DiffDog  FREE: Authentic,  AltovaXML engine
NEW in v2006:  Advanced standards compliance,  XSLT 2.0, XPath 2.0,
XQuery 1.0,  Legacy text file parsing, Web Services implementation,
Semantic Web,  RDF / OWL editor,  VS.Net 2005 & Eclipse 3.1 support
UML 2.1 support,  UML Sequence Diagrams, C# code-gen and round-trip

Altova,  XMLSpy, MapForce, StyleVision, SemanticWorks, SchemaAgent,
UModel,  DiffDog,  ACXE,  AltovaXML,  and Authentic  are trademarks
and/or registered trademarks of Altova GmbH in the United States of
America, the European Union, and numerous other countries.
The information transmitted in this message and/or as an attachment
to it  is intended  only for the  person or  entity to  which it is
addressed and may contain confidential  and/or privileged material.
Any  review,  retransmission,  dissemination  or  other use of,  or
taking of any action in reliance upon,  this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error,  please contact  the sender  and delete the
material from any computer.  Altova GmbH  and  Altova, Inc.  do not
accept legal responsibility  for the contents of this message.  Any
views or opinions  presented are solely  those of the author and do
not  necessarily  represent those of  Altova GmbH and  Altova, Inc.
unless otherwise specifically stated. Thank you!

RE: xqts -Schema Import without location hint

Margaret Gruen-Kerr
RE: xqts -Schema Import without location hint

I found the link from the URI's  to the schemas under //sources/schema in the xqtscatalog.xml. I will continue on my path through this test suite (and next time wait till Tuesday before writing about things lost on a Monday).

regards
Margaret