x.query update

schneur-2
Hi;

is there any clear standard on the x.query (not XML:DB update api) update proposal(more then one implementation)?, and is their any implementation of a x query  update capacity in a open source xml native DB?

thanks for your kind help schneur

Re: x.query update

Andrew Eisenberg-2

Hello Schneur,

The XQuery Update Facility Last Call Working Draft was published on Aug. 28, 2007 [1]. We have recently published an early draft of the XQuery Update Test Suite [2].

We haven't started listing XQuery Update implementations on the XML Query public page [3] quite yet. We should probably do so shortly.

I have noticed that XQilla claims support for the XQuery Update Facility [4]. Perhaps this is what you are looking for.

                                               -- Andrew

[1] XQuery Update Facility 1.0, http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-update-10/.

[2] XQuery Update Facility Test Suite, http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2007/xquery-update-10-test-suite/Overview.html.

[3] W3C XML Query (XQuery), List of XQuery Implementations, http://www.w3.org/XML/Query/#implementations.

[4] XQilla : HomePage, http://xqilla.sourceforge.net/HomePage.

--------------------
Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
4 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886

[hidden email]
Phone: 978-399-5158    Fax: 978-399-7012

schneur <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]

12/16/2007 07:54 AM

cc