[www-isaviz] <none>

Threaded

[www-isaviz] <none>

Jeryl Cook

I simply want to export my RDFXML graphic programmatically in Java to SVG using IsaViz does anyone have an example?

Exporting RDF

RDF models created in IsaViz can be exported as RDF/XML, Notation 3 or N-Triples. By default, when exporting as RDF/XML, IsaViz uses the abbreviated syntax, but you can also choose to use the standard syntax (in the Misc. tab of the Preferences window).

Additionally, it is possible to export the current view as a bitmap image (PNG format) or the entire graph as an SVG document.

Export commands are located in the File/Export menu.

Jeryl Cook

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone."
-Bill Cosby

Threaded

Re: [www-isaviz] <none>

Emmanuel Pietriga-4

> I simply want to export my RDFXML graphic programmatically in Java to SVG
> using IsaViz does anyone have an example?

This is not straightforward. The graphical rendering of your RDF/XML
requires some information taken at runtime from the Java2D Graphics2D
context. This info will not be available unless you launch IsaViz' GUI. Is
that a problem?

Emmanuel

> Exporting RDF
>

> RDF models created in IsaViz can be exported as RDF/XML, Notation 3 or
> N-Triples. By default, when exporting as RDF/XML, IsaViz uses the
> abbreviated syntax, but you can also choose to use the standard syntax (in
> the Misc. tab of the Preferences window).
>
> Additionally, it is possible to export the current view as a bitmap image
> (PNG <http://www.w3.org/Graphics/PNG/>  format) or the entire graph as an
> SVG <http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/>  document.
>
> Export commands are located in the File/Export menu.
>

> Jeryl Cook
>

> ^ Pharaoh ^
> http://pharaohofkush.blogspot.com/
>

> "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to
> please
> everyone."
> -Bill Cosby

Threaded

Re: [www-isaviz] <none>

epietrig

Unofrtunately that cannot be done, because of the
previously-mentioned dependencies on Java2D's graphics
context.

You might want to look at W3C's RDF Validator servlet
[1] for something that might better suit your needs
(source code available through CVS).

[1] http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/

Emmanuel

Jery Cook wrote:
> I rather not launch the application... it would be
great to have simply an
> API, that takes an RDF/XML stream, and generate the
.gif,etc.

> I plan to generate RDF/XML on the fly in a
web-application.. I wanted the
> Graphical view of the RDF saved as an image on the
server so I can embed it
> in a webpage..
>
>   it will generate a new graph based on the RDF/XML,
then save it to a

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Futurs - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34

http://mail.yahoo.com