wrong latest version for IMSC1.

Thierry Michel
Webmaster,

The lastest version link is wrong with the IMSC1 REC
https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/REC-ttml-imsc1-20160421/

the short link
http://www.w3.org/TR/ttml-imsc1/

links to the PR version instead of the REC.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2016/PR-ttml-imsc1-20160308/

Can you please fix it.

Thierry

Re: wrong latest version for IMSC1.

Denis Ah-Kang
It's because of your cache. Shift-reload should work.

Denis

On 04/21/2016 08:06 PM, Thierry MICHEL wrote:

> Webmaster,
>
> The lastest version link is wrong with the IMSC1 REC
> https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/REC-ttml-imsc1-20160421/
>
> the short link
> http://www.w3.org/TR/ttml-imsc1/
>
> links to the PR version instead of the REC.
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2016/PR-ttml-imsc1-20160308/
>
> Can you please fix it.
>
> Thierry

Re: wrong latest version for IMSC1.

Thierry Michel
Denis,
I had done a simple reload and it was still linking to PR.
Shift-reload resolve it.
Or it could have been a mirror issue.

thierry