Quantcast

w3.org - www-archive

This forum is an archive for the mailing list www-archive@w3.org (more options)
1234 ... 84
Topics (2922)
Replies Last Post Views
Fwd: schema.org and the IoT by Dave Raggett
0
by Dave Raggett
Draft Text Justification Note by fantasai
0
by fantasai
Fix Verifications by fantasai
1
by Manuel Rego Casasnov...
Re: CSS Grid Fix Verifications by Sergio Villar Senin
0
by Sergio Villar Senin
List of some sites I’ve been using for language-detection testing by Michael[tm] Smith
0
by Michael[tm] Smith
test by Sam Ruby-2
0
by Sam Ruby-2
Re: HTML and CSS requirements drafts for the new RFC format by fantasai
0
by fantasai
fragment URL handling by fantasai
1
by Anne van Kesteren-4
Presentations for Web Payments IG 2016-07-01 by David Ezell
0
by David Ezell
(please ignore) by Sandro Hawke-3
0
by Sandro Hawke-3
Fwd: Updated slides by David Booth-6
0
by David Booth-6
css-scroll-snap as of SF F2F by fantasai
0
by fantasai
FW: Problems with "late-breaking" review requests [I18N-ACTION-530] by Phillips, Addison-2
0
by Phillips, Addison-2
link test by fantasai
0
by fantasai
Link check by fantasai
0
by fantasai
Link Check! by fantasai
0
by fantasai
Fwd: Slides for 4:00 by David Booth-6
0
by David Booth-6
Gridded Layout Example by fantasai
0
by fantasai
Fwd: Slides for today's meeting by David Booth-6
0
by David Booth-6
Re: Separate milestone for editorial issues ? by mwatson2
4
by Paul Cotton
CSS meeting whiteboard by L. David Baron
0
by L. David Baron
vertical margin screenshots for www-style by Simon Pieters-3
0
by Simon Pieters-3
<canvas> hit region API by Anne van Kesteren-4
1
by Frank Olivier
Using wpt for CR exit by Geoffrey Sneddon-4
2
by Geoffrey Sneddon-4
REMINDER: HTML Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 29 by Paul Cotton
0
by Paul Cotton
HTML Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 29 by Paul Cotton
0
by Paul Cotton
Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 15 by Paul Cotton
5
by Paul Cotton
Fwd: [jira] [Commented] (LEGAL-241) Is W3C Community Contributor License Agreement a Category-A license? by Ivan Herman-2
0
by Ivan Herman-2
Fwd: RE: ACTION: Tony to try using fhir:code and fhir:coding.code in the ontology by David Booth-6
0
by David Booth-6
Re: [css-tables] New table specification in development, what the goals for this spec are by Ms2ger
0
by Ms2ger
MSE issue plans by Paul Cotton
1
by Yosuke Funahashi-3
Conexxus Coupon/Digital Offer Success Criteria by David Ezell
0
by David Ezell
RE: Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Mar 1 by Paul Cotton
0
by Paul Cotton
Validation results for http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/testcase.html by Julian Reschke
0
by Julian Reschke
https everywhere fail by Julian Reschke
0
by Julian Reschke
1234 ... 84