w3.org - public-tt

This forum is an archive for the mailing list public-tt@w3.org (more options) Messages posted here will be sent to this mailing list.
12345 ... 56
Topics (1930)
Replies Last Post Views
Precedence in tts:fontFamily by Pierre-Anthony Lemie...
4
by Pierre-Anthony Lemie...
{minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-07-07 by nigelmegitt
0
by nigelmegitt
[ttml1] Use of fractional seconds in clock-time expression in smpte mode by r12a via GitHub
0
by r12a via GitHub
[ttml2] Use of fractional seconds in clock-time expression in smpte mode by r12a via GitHub
0
by r12a via GitHub
[ttml2] Default play rate. by r12a via GitHub
0
by r12a via GitHub
{agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-07-07 by nigelmegitt
0
by nigelmegitt
FW: TPAC 2016 opportunities and events - Registration and *hotel booking* reminder by nigelmegitt
0
by nigelmegitt
{minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-06-30 by nigelmegitt
0
by nigelmegitt
ACTION-474: Publish current github errata document for ttml1 to include dropntsc time expression semantic by Timed Text Working G...
0
by Timed Text Working G...
{agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-06-30 by nigelmegitt
0
by nigelmegitt
{minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-06-23 by Glenn Adams-2
0
by Glenn Adams-2
ACTION-473: Contact co-chairs and essential parties on how to move forward on vtt; need an action plan by Timed Text Working G...
0
by Timed Text Working G...
{agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-06-23 by Glenn Adams-2
0
by Glenn Adams-2
Update to media type "application/ttml+xml" by Philippe Le Hegaret
5
by Michael Dolan-4
{agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-06-16 by Glenn Adams-2
2
by Glenn Adams-2
BBC submission on Safe Crop Area by nigelmegitt
2
by Michael Dolan-4
{minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-06-09 by nigelmegitt
0
by nigelmegitt
ACTION-472: Make sure there is a ttml2 issue for considering adjustment of inline region semantics by Timed Text Working G...
0
by Timed Text Working G...
{agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-06-09 by nigelmegitt
1
by Pierre-Anthony Lemie...
ACTION-471: Update ttwg home page to point to new charter by Timed Text Working G...
0
by Timed Text Working G...
[imsc] Pull Request: Update ttml-imsc1-errata.html by r12a via GitHub
0
by r12a via GitHub
Meeting tomorrow by nigelmegitt
0
by nigelmegitt
[imsc] Potential conflict with respect to pixel aspect ratio. by r12a via GitHub
0
by r12a via GitHub
Belated regrets for today. by Pierre-Anthony Lemie...
1
by Glenn Adams-2
{minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-05-26 by nigelmegitt
0
by nigelmegitt
{agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-05-26 by nigelmegitt
0
by nigelmegitt
[ttml2] Need parameter attribute to express resolved storage aspect ratio in ISD. by r12a via GitHub
0
by r12a via GitHub
[ttml2] No restriction on time expression for smpte discontinuous mode by r12a via GitHub
0
by r12a via GitHub
{minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-05-19 by nigelmegitt
0
by nigelmegitt
ACTION-470: Update the publications wiki page for the profile registry by Timed Text Working G...
0
by Timed Text Working G...
Timed Text Working Group Revised Charter Approved: join the Timed Text Working Group (Call for Participation) by Xueyuan Jia
0
by Xueyuan Jia
{agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-05-19 by nigelmegitt
0
by nigelmegitt
[tt-profile-registry] Pull Request: fixing typos by r12a via GitHub
0
by r12a via GitHub
IMSC1 errata page updated by Thierry Michel
1
by nigelmegitt
[imsc] Errata document has wrong text encoding for IRT full name by r12a via GitHub
0
by r12a via GitHub
12345 ... 56