w3.org - public-ddwg

This forum is an archive for the mailing list public-ddwg@w3.org (more options) Messages posted here will be sent to this mailing list.
Purpose: The public Device Description Working Group mailing list.
123456
Topics (208)
Replies Last Post Views
Summary of joint meeting - 24 Sept 2007 by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
[VOC] MIME Types by Andrea Trasatti-3
1
by JOSE MANUEL CANTERA ...
Feedback from the MyMobileWeb project to the DDR vocabulary by JOSE MANUEL CANTERA ...
0
by JOSE MANUEL CANTERA ...
Meeting summary - 17 Sept 2007 by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
Meeting Summary - 10 Sept 2007 by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
DDWG Core Vocabulary updates by Andrea Trasatti-2
1
by Jo Rabin-2
Introduction by Rob Johnson-6
0
by Rob Johnson-6
New editors draft of api spec (Version 1b) by Jo Rabin-2
0
by Jo Rabin-2
Meeting summary - 27 August 2007 by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
ACTION-58 Look into issues surrounding the use of the 'any' type in the IDL by JOSE MANUEL CANTERA ...
20
by Jo Rabin-2
[API] First internal draft of the API document by JOSE MANUEL CANTERA ...
4
by Jo Rabin-2
Meeting Summary - 30 July 2007 by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
July 2007 - DDWG Face-to-Face summary by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
Call for contributions to Open Mobile Web Test Suite by Dominique Hazael-Mas...
0
by Dominique Hazael-Mas...
API exceptions - codes or hierarchy, or both? by Rotan Hanrahan
1
by Rotan Hanrahan
Meeting summary - 9 July 2007 by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
Meeting Summary - 25 June by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
Device Description Requirements - Your Input Needed by Smith, Kevin, (R&D) ...
0
by Smith, Kevin, (R&D) ...
State of Landscape Document by Nkeze, Emmanuel M
1
by Rotan Hanrahan
Meeting Summary - 18 June 2007 by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
RE: ISSUE-10: [API] Should we be using well known types from other domains, such as DOMString? by Rotan Hanrahan
4
by Ignacio Marin
[VOC] Properties used by MyMobileWeb by JOSE MANUEL CANTERA ...
0
by JOSE MANUEL CANTERA ...
RE: [ONT] Alternative property names : Normative or Informative by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
More info about the translation of the IDL sample to XML specgenerator format by Rodrigo Garcia Aceve...
0
by Rodrigo Garcia Aceve...
Ecosystem wrap-up by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
Meeting Summary - 11 June 2007 by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
RE: ISSUE-13: [API] Exception codes by Rotan Hanrahan
3
by Rhys Lewis-2
New Version of the Editor's Draft of the Delivery Context Ontology by Rhys Lewis-2
0
by Rhys Lewis-2
ACTION-37: Investigate potential use of JSON to represent expressions in the structures space (to decide if a device is a member of a family) by JOSE MANUEL CANTERA ...
0
by JOSE MANUEL CANTERA ...
More IDL to eat by JOSE MANUEL CANTERA ...
3
by JOSE MANUEL CANTERA ...
RE: [API] Issues on IDL by Rotan Hanrahan
2
by Rotan Hanrahan
ANNOUNCEMENT - DDR Core Vocabulary Process by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
FW: [momolondon] New Voda gateways by Jo Rabin-2
2
by Kevin Burkitt
Meeting Summary - 28 May 2007 by Rotan Hanrahan
0
by Rotan Hanrahan
[multimodal interaction] questionnaire on multimodal authoring topics by Kazuyuki Ashimura
0
by Kazuyuki Ashimura
123456