[visualViewport]: Proposal and RFC

David Bokan
Hi all,

We've been working on the proposal for a visual viewport API at https://github.com/WICG/ViewportAPI. We (Chrome) would like to ship this feature in the nearish future but I'd like to make sure we have consensus that this is a good idea and the current state of the proposal is acceptable before we do so. The WICG repo has been pretty quiet so I'm hoping to get more engagement here.

Please file issues on the GitHub repo or reply here with thoughts (good or bad). In particular, the draft spec is pretty lacking so I'd appreciate feedback and critiques there.

Thanks,
David