using formatting the wsdl documentation element

using formatting the wsdl documentation element

rhoward
I have a WSDL that is self-documenting using the <wsdl:documentation> elements for each complexType and message.

The WSDL display in a browser is controlled by a wsdlformatter.xsl

However, when I insert <br /> for line breaks or lists for example into the contents of the <wsdl:documentation> elements these are not reflected in the resulting rendering - the text in the <wsdl:documentation> elements is just contiguously displayed.

for example:

        <wsdl:documentation>
          text text text <br />
          more text next line
        </wsdl:documentation>

is displayed as:

text text text more text next line

if any one can give me any hints on how to format either the contents of the <wsdl:documentation> elements or whether I need to change a setting somewhere in either the wsdl or formatter headers to ensure that the HTML tags in the <wsdl:documentation> elements are treated as such I would be very grateful.