updated contact information for Paul Grosso

updated contact information for Paul Grosso

Elizabeth Rye
Hello,

I am attempting to contact Paul Grosso with a question about his document on xml-model processing instructions, "Associating Schemas with XML Documents 1.0 (Second Edition)".  Unfortunately, the email address provided on the following page no longer works.  Do you have updated contact information for him?

http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-model/

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Elizabeth Rye
--
Elizabeth D. Rye
Phone: (818) 354-6135

Re: updated contact information for Paul Grosso

Jirka Kosek
On 9.8.2012 18:42, Elizabeth Rye wrote:

> I am attempting to contact Paul Grosso with a question about his document on xml-model processing instructions, "Associating Schemas with XML Documents 1.0 (Second Edition)".  Unfortunately, the email address provided on the following page no longer works.  Do you have updated contact information for him?

Just for the record, I have already answered to Elizabeth about
xml-model. So no further action is needed.

                        Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: [hidden email]      http://xmlguru.cz