updated IRI agenda

Peter Saint-Andre-2

Re: updated IRI agenda

Peter Saint-Andre-2

RE: updated IRI agenda

masinter
I would like to discuss the possibility of rechartering to expand the scope of the working group to bring together URI, IRI as suggested on the [hidden email] list, see:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/2012Nov/0000.html

I'd rather not continue on the current path of updating 3987 while leaving 3986 alone.
I think the discussion would fit within the rough schedule you've suggested, but the major theme would be "how to manage the updates in this path".

Larry