transparency of image

sally-21

Dear Friends,

All we know that PNG format offers a variety of transparency options. However, there is a problem of having an image with partial transparency. For example, an image with a shadow. To solve this problem you need to save the required file as a CPT file with the help of Corel PhotoPaint. After that, open this file in CorelDraw. Open the Export dialog, select the PNG image format and click Export. Do not forget to make sure that transparent background is chosen in the Convert to Bitmap dialog and click OK. Finally, make sure that under Transparency Masked Area is selected and click OK one more time.

As a result of the actions described above you have created an image with true transparency.

I hope this information will be useful for the majority of PNG users.

Regards,

Sally Catlett

[hidden email]

Astra Design Company