translation of RDF Primer W3C Reccomendation

translation of RDF Primer W3C Reccomendation

Marco Tibaldeschi-2

Hello to everyone,

    this is Marco Tibaldeschi writing from Italy. I'd like to translate
the W3C Reccomendation RDF Primer, reachable at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-primer-20040210/

Is there any problem?

Thanks a lot,
Marco Tibaldeschi

--
Marco Tibaldeschi
gsm: +39.328.4750036

Re: translation of RDF Primer W3C Reccomendation

Coralie Mercier

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 17:55:51 +0100, Marco Tibaldeschi
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello to everyone,
>
>     this is Marco Tibaldeschi writing from Italy. I'd like to translate
> the W3C Reccomendation RDF Primer, reachable at
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-primer-20040210/
>
> Is there any problem?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Marco Tibaldeschi
>
> --
> Marco Tibaldeschi
> gsm: +39.328.4750036
> mail: [hidden email]
> Alessandria - Italy

Hello Marco

Thanks for writing.

No problem at all with your starting the translation in Italian of the RDF
Primer. It doesn't exist yet in Italian, cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?titleMatch=rdf+primer&lang=any&search1=Submit>

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:[hidden email]
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR