the final version of 1.2 series is released

the final version of 1.2 series is released

sally-21

Dear Friends,

In my previous letter I almost forget to notify you that libpng 1.2.40 was released in September. There are some small changes for unknown-chunk support and better CMake support. This is intended to be the final release of the 1.2 series.

Moreover, I’m glad to present you a new free application allowing you to easily convert images into different file formats, including JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP and icon format. The application is called Moo0 ImageTypeConverter and can be downloaded here - http://www.moo0.com/software/ImageTypeConverter . Moo0 ImageTypeConverter can handle multiple photos at a time, which means you can convert all the digital photos in your camera to another format in single go. For the JPG and PNG formats, you can set the quality for photos using the quality slider and the interlacing feature. Moo0 ImageTypeConverter is a handy tool for people who wants to turn graphic files into various formats and a must have for those who like to create original icons from digital photos.

Please feel free to test it.

Best Regards,

Sally Catlett                                                  Astra Design Company

[hidden email]                                http://www.astra-design.com