text-justify

Thomas Garrison
The "text-justify: newspaper;" has been dropped, apparently, in favor of using either number values or various new other new values. However, using
text-align: justify;
text-justify: newspaper; (or using any of the new named values)
with any of the named values, or the "old" newspaper value, the CSS Validator reports
"Property text-justify doesn't exist : newspaper" (or any of the new named values).

Is the validator database simply not updated? Or is there another issue I've clearly overlooked?

Thank you.
Tom

[hidden email]"Let us paint your vision on the canvas called the Web"
L.T. Creations Web Design, Hosting and Search Engine Optimizati
L.T. Creations Web Design, Web Site Hosting, and Search Engine Optimization
P.O. Box 28261
Bellingham, WA 98228
360-733-3667

Re: text-justify

Kravvitz-2

The text-justify property is proposed in the working drafts of the CSS3
text module. The newspaper value for that property is not inlcuded in
the newest working draft of that module.
<http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-text/#text-justify>

Also you should be aware that the support for CSS3 in the validator is
incomplete. If I remember correctly, there are some bugs in the CSS2.1
support as well.