test240.txml: Invalid target state in nested invoker

test240.txml: Invalid target state in nested invoker

Stefan Radomski
Hi there,

in test240.txml for SCXML, there are two nested invokers. The second one references a target state “subfinal1” in a transition, which is only defined in the first invoker:
  <transition  target="subFinal1”>
I am pretty sure that this is an oversight?
  Stefan