test 579 updated

Jim Barnett
I have tried to update test579 to test that the default history content
gets executed the first time a state is visited but not the second.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to an implementation that is
up-to-date enough to pass  the test, so I don't know if it's correct.
Could someone take a look and let me know if it's OK?  The idea is that
S0's onentry generates event1, its <initial> transition generates
event2, and the default history content generates event3.  The first
time through we should get event1/2/3 in that order, the second time
through only event1 and event2.
--
Jim Barnett
Genesys

Re: test 579 updated

Ate Douma
On 08-04-14 09:58, Jim Barnett wrote:
> I have tried to update test579 to test that the default history content gets
> executed the first time a state is visited but not the second. Unfortunately, I
> don't have access to an implementation that is up-to-date enough to pass  the
> test, so I don't know if it's correct. Could someone take a look and let me know
> if it's OK?
I'll try to test it today against Apache Commons SCXML.

Ate

> The idea is that S0's onentry generates event1, its <initial>
> transition generates event2, and the default history content generates event3.
> The first time through we should get event1/2/3 in that order, the second time
> through only event1 and event2.

Re: test 579 updated

David Junger
Le 8 apr 2014 à 17:58, Jim Barnett <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> I have tried to update test579 to test that the default history content gets executed the first time a state is visited but not the second.  Unfortunately, I don't have access to an implementation that is up-to-date enough to pass  the test, so I don't know if it's correct.  Could someone take a look and let me know if it's OK?  The idea is that S0's onentry generates event1, its <initial> transition generates event2, and the default history content generates event3.  The first time through we should get event1/2/3 in that order, the second time through only event1 and event2.

http://jsscxml.org/viewer?src=w3c_tests/test579.scxml
(BTW it can open local SCXML files now — directly, no upload, it works offline)

                        David

Re: test 579 updated

Zjnue Brzavi

I have tried to update test579 to test that the default history content gets executed the first time a state is visited but not the second.  Unfortunately, I don't have access to an implementation that is up-to-date enough to pass  the test, so I don't know if it's correct.  Could someone take a look and let me know if it's OK?  The idea is that S0's onentry generates event1, its <initial> transition generates event2, and the default history content generates event3.  The first time through we should get event1/2/3 in that order, the second time through only event1 and event2.

Hi Jim,

Test 579 still passes after your recent change to it, in the context of the algorithmic state discussed here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-voice/2014AprJun/0001.html

Zjnue

Re: test 579 updated

Jim Barnett
David,
   Nice!  (I find it works well in Chrome, but not in Firefox.)

--
Jim Barnett
Genesys

Re: test 579 updated

David Junger
Le 8 apr 2014 à 19:44, Jim Barnett <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> David,
>  Nice!  (I find it works well in Chrome, but not in Firefox.)

Yes, I'm afraid JSSC doesn't work in Firefox yet. It used to lack a few important APIs like DOMParser, and now that it has them, I have to do some debugging. Shouldn't take too long.

                        David

Re: test 579 updated

David Junger
Le 8 apr 2014 à 20:04, David Junger <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Yes, I'm afraid JSSC doesn't work in Firefox yet. It used to lack a few important APIs like DOMParser, and now that it has them, I have to do some debugging. Shouldn't take too long.

Never mind. Firefox still won't parse application/scxml+xml, either with DOMParser or with XHR. Sorry. JSSC remains Webkit only.

                        David