terminated subscribers

Liam R. E. Quin

I've deleted a number of users from the list today, because
every post seems to ger rejected, e.g. with "no such user".

A few people have transient errors (mailbox full) and we'll
continue to try to deliver to those.

If I removed you from the list by mistake I apologise -- I didn't
try to send mail to the people to whom we can't send mail :-)  but
maybe you'll see this note in the archives, and feel free to add
yourself once your email is working again.

I will wait a few days and repeat this process.

Liam

http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/ * http://www.fromoldbooks.org/