spidering html validator and xml ouput option

spidering html validator and xml ouput option

Paul Sullivan-8
I was just wondering if it were in development to combine spidering with
the html validator and if it you would include an xml output option.

This will enable site wide checking for valid pages and a means by which
to extract the data (easily) for developers to use as a testing
document.

Paul

Re: spidering html validator and xml ouput option

Dominique Hazael-Massieux-2
Hi Paul,

Le vendredi 15 mai 2009 à 14:23 +0000, Paul Sullivan a écrit :
> I was just wondering if it were in development to combine spidering with
> the html validator and if it you would include an xml output option.
>
> This will enable site wide checking for valid pages and a means by which
> to extract the data (easily) for developers to use as a testing
> document.

I think the answer to that question is "not at this time", but you would
be more likely to get a reliable answer on [hidden email].

Regards,

Dom