[specref] force update all W3C links to https

[specref] force update all W3C links to https

Tobie Langel-4
Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that I just landed a patch that force
updates all W3C specs to https on Specref. New specs and spec updates
should automatically receive the same treatment regardless of  whether
or not they're marked as https in tr.rdf.

Hopefully this shouldn't cause any issues and I won't have to roll it
back.

This comes as W3C was about to roll out a solution that updates newly
published specs to https in tr.rdf which I was worried would risk
breaking the Sprecref import scripts. Hopefully, this brute-force
solution alleviates this and provides https everywhere faster.

Let me know if you bump into issues.

--tobie