[selectors-api] Editoral Changes and Test Suite Progress
The test suite has been reviewed by a colleague at Opera, which resulted
in a few minor corrections. No corrections required any changes to the
However, it did result in a few editorial changes to Selectors API spec.
These changes should not affect conformance of any implementations.
In particular, I fixed the algorithm for processing selectors to
explicitly refer to the definition for invalidity in Selectors, with
regards to throwing a syntax error. This was always implied, and is what
browsers do, but now the spec is clearer.
I also updated the Acknowledgements section to include people who have
submitted comments over the years who had been missed. I tried to at
least include people who's comments resulted in changes to the spec.
I believe we can now finally proceed with publishing this as PR, as
discussed at TPAC. I will co-ordinate with Chaals to make this happen
as soon as possible.