[resend] Editorial >> WSDL 2.0 definitions v/s WSDL 2.0 descriptions

[resend] Editorial >> WSDL 2.0 definitions v/s WSDL 2.0 descriptions

Jonathan Marsh-2

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR083 [1].

As a result of this comment, the Working Group clarified this sentence, preferring the term “components” to “definitions”, which is now implemented in the editor’s draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by mid-January, we will assume you agree with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR083

[2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#import_namespace_attribute