replace="all", replace="new" and different scenarios considered by the group

replace="all", replace="new" and different scenarios considered by the group

Erik Bruchez
All,

Following the group's discussion this morning, here are the notes
about the different scenarios we considered:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Submission_Embedding#Discussion_of_a_new_replace.3D.22new.22_option

This completes ACTION-621.

-Erik

RE: replace="all", replace="new" and different scenarios considered by the group

Klotz, Leigh
Erik,
Do you have an opinion on the next issue on the page, the "show='download' " option?
Leigh.

RE: replace="all", replace="new" and different scenarios considered by the group

Nick Van den Bleeken-2
All,

It looks like a show="download" would be a nice addition, currently you have to depend on the service that sends back the response (it should add the Content-Disposition header) the form author can't force it in the form.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken
R&D Manager

Phone: +32 3 821 01 70