rebuild of examples and patterns

paul.downey

The dependency checking in our ant script isn't watertight,

    http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/edcopy/patterns/

also, the new proposed pattern "ComplexTypeExtension" was a little too greedy, invalidating some of
out Basic patterns, so I've removed it for now ..

also, cleaned down the targets, touched the patterns.xml and examples.xml files, rebuilt, (several times!)
and committed, so we should be back into a known state:

   http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/patterns/6/09/
   http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/

Seems there are still a couple of issues with the examples, flagged in red,
especially in the instance documents, will review by Tuesday ..

Paul
--
http://blog.whatfettle.com

RE: rebuild of examples and patterns

origogeo

I've checked in a new version of the examples.xml document.

It now contains examples for 12 of the new patterns (still got about 20 to process).
GlobalElementComplexType, RestrictedPattern, RestrictedSimpleContent, AttributeProhibited, ComplexTypeChoiceExtension, ComplexTypeAttributeGroupExtension,
RestrictedWhitespacePreserve, RestrictedWhitespaceCollapse, RestrictedWhitespaceReplace, XmlLang, ComplexTypeAttributeRestriction, ComplexTypeSequenceRestriction

I also fixed some of the errors which appeared in older examples
GMonthAttribute04, IDREFElement01, IDREFAttribute01, IDREFSElement01, IDREFSAttribute01, ComplexTypeAttributeExtension01, MinOccurs02.

There are still more to fix but ran out of time for the moment so thought it best to check in what I've done.

George

The dependency checking in our ant script isn't watertight,

    http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/edcopy/patterns/

also, the new proposed pattern "ComplexTypeExtension" was a little too greedy, invalidating some of
out Basic patterns, so I've removed it for now ..

also, cleaned down the targets, touched the patterns.xml and examples.xml files, rebuilt, (several times!)
and committed, so we should be back into a known state:

   http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/patterns/6/09/
   http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/

Seems there are still a couple of issues with the examples, flagged in red,
especially in the instance documents, will review by Tuesday ..

Paul
--
http://blog.whatfettle.com

E-mail disclaimer

The information in this e-mail is sent in confidence for the addressee only and may be legally privileged. Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission and then delete this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on its content is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Origo Services Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this e-mail or the contents.  It is your responsibility to scan for viruses.  Origo Services Limited reserves the right to monitor e-mails sent to or from addresses under its control.  When you reply to this e-mail, you are consenting to Origo Services Limited monitoring the content of the e-mails you send to or receive from Origo Services Limited.  If this e-mail is non-business related Origo Services Limited is not liable for any opinions expressed by the sender.  The contents of this e-mail are protected by copyright.  All rights reserved.

Origo Services Limited is a company incorporated in Scotland (company number 115061) having its registered office at 4th floor, Saltire Court, 20 Castle Terrace, Edinburgh EH1 2EN.

RE: rebuild of examples and patterns

paul.downey

Hi George!

> I've checked in a new version of the examples.xml document.

thanks!

> It now contains examples for 12 of the new patterns (still got about 20 to process).
> GlobalElementComplexType, RestrictedPattern, RestrictedSimpleContent, AttributeProhibited,
> ComplexTypeChoiceExtension, ComplexTypeAttributeGroupExtension,
> RestrictedWhitespacePreserve, RestrictedWhitespaceCollapse, RestrictedWhitespaceReplace,
> XmlLang, ComplexTypeAttributeRestriction, ComplexTypeSequenceRestriction
>
> I also fixed some of the errors which appeared in older examples
> GMonthAttribute04, IDREFElement01, IDREFAttribute01, IDREFSElement01,
> IDREFSAttribute01, ComplexTypeAttributeExtension01, MinOccurs02.

great! I've rebuilt the specs, patterns and examples directories.
Checking in now - it's taking me on average about 20 minutes to wrestle the CVS :(

> There are still more to fix but ran out of time for the moment so thought it best to
> check in what I've done.

understood.

Paul
http://blog.whatfettle.com

FW: rebuild of examples and patterns

origogeo

The examples and patterns pages have now been tidied up with all of the missing examples added and several errors in the examples fixed..

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/patterns/6/09/

Certainly a time consuming task!

However there are still a couple of issues -

The ENTITY examples
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/ENTITYElement/#ENTITYElement01
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/ENTITYAttribute/#ENTITYAttribute01
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/ENTITIESElement/#ENTITIESElement01
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/ENTITIESAttribute/#ENTITIESAttribute01

and the ImportTypesNamespace example
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/ImportTypesNamespace/

Note sure how to fix these - can anyone help?

George