re: lc125, Define class of products

Bob Freund

Karl,

I propose the following in response to your comment concerning class of products:

Add to the Abstract after the last text therein:

The classes of products for which this specification is designed to be relevant include WSDL and WS-Addressing EPR consumers.

Is this satisfactory?

Thanks

-bob

Re: lc125, Define class of products

Karl Dubost

Hi Bob,

Le 06-04-10 à 08:54, Bob Freund a écrit :
> I propose the following in response to your comment concerning
> class of products:
>
> Add to the Abstract after the last text therein:
>
> The classes of products for which this specification is designed to
> be relevant include WSDL and WS-Addressing EPR consumers.
>
> Is this satisfactory?

Yes indeed. :)
Many thanks.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/