random tips

Gicela Morales

Hi,

I'd like to include the random tips include file to my new blog
<www.gicelamorales.com>
But, the URL's of the random_tip.inc file need to be changed to
absolute in order for the links to work from my website. Or is there
another way of doing this?

<?php include "http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/random_tip.inc"; ?>

Kind regards,
Gicela

Re: random tips

olivier Thereaux

Hi Gicela,

On May 31, 2007, at 19:44 , Gicela Morales wrote:
> I'd like to include the random tips include file to my new blog
> <www.gicelamorales.com>
> But, the URL's of the random_tip.inc file need to be changed to
> absolute in order for the links to work from my website.

That's correct, and we fixed this issue.

Thanks!
--
olivier