"Access blocked due to multiple failed login attempts." error.

"Access blocked due to multiple failed login attempts." error.

Kuba Niewiarowski
After I attempted to login I've realized, that I don't have an account yet, but after choosing "Register", filling up form and sending I've got an error. It was only one failed login attempt and one registration attempt...

Pozdrawiam, Kuba
Niewiarowski.IT

Re: "Access blocked due to multiple failed login attempts." error.

Peter Linss
Sorry about that, we get a lot of spambots attempting to register accounts and I added some defenses against that, unfortunately it looks like I broke the registration page in the process.

Should be fixed now.

Peter