[publish] [css-color][MQ4] FPWD of CSS Color 4 and MQ4

[publish] [css-color][MQ4] FPWD of CSS Color 4 and MQ4

Chris Lilley
 From the minutes of the Color breakout session:

 >  The breakout session proposed resolving to publish WD for Color and MQ4.

My recollection is that:
- there was consensus in the breakout session to publish, once the edits
mentioned in the minutes had been made
- there was brief discussion about publishing in the plenary summary of
the breakout, but I don't see an official resolution to publish in the
minutes.

I have gone through the breakout session minutes and made all the
changes noted (either as a spec text if it was clear, or an issue if it
needs further discussion). I also un-commented the rendering intent
stuff so it is there for FPWD purposes; we can trim afterwards if needed.

I would like to request an offline call for consensus to publish css
color 4 (and MQ4 too, if the editors agree). Unfortunately I won't make
this Wednesday's CSS call due to a clash with a conference (CSS Day/HTML
Day).

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus

Re: [publish] [css-color][MQ4] FPWD of CSS Color 4 and MQ4

Tab Atkins Jr.
On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 1:35 PM, Chris Lilley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> From the minutes of the Color breakout session:
>
>>  The breakout session proposed resolving to publish WD for Color and MQ4.
>
> My recollection is that:
> - there was consensus in the breakout session to publish, once the edits
> mentioned in the minutes had been made
> - there was brief discussion about publishing in the plenary summary of the
> breakout, but I don't see an official resolution to publish in the minutes.
>
> I have gone through the breakout session minutes and made all the changes
> noted (either as a spec text if it was clear, or an issue if it needs
> further discussion). I also un-commented the rendering intent stuff so it is
> there for FPWD purposes; we can trim afterwards if needed.
>
> I would like to request an offline call for consensus to publish css color 4

+1

> (and MQ4 too, if the editors agree).

Elika and I cleaned up MQ4 last week, so it's ready for publishing. +1

~TJ

Re: [publish] [css-color][MQ4] FPWD of CSS Color 4 and MQ4

Alan Stearns
Top-posting to gather attention.

We should have resolved to publish the new levels of CSS Color and MQ at the last meeting. I propose that we resolve here on the list to publish these drafts. This resolution will stand unless there are objections presented by end of day Friday the 17th.

(there’s no need to +1 this - if objections arise then we can continue the discussion)

Thanks,

Alan