[pt-br] Completed translation

Yaso
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into Brazilian Portuguese of the
following document:

Architecture of the World Wide Web, Volume One -
https://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/
Arquitetura da World Wide Web, volume 1 -
http://traducoes.w3c.br/TR/webarch/

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose,
(1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Kind regards,

--
-yaso

Centro de Tecnologias Web
W3C Escritório Brasil
NIC.br - CGI.br
Skype: yasocordova
Phone: 55 11 5509-3537 (4025)

Re: [pt-br] Completed translation

Xueyuan Jia

On 2016/5/17 2:00, yaso wrote:
> Dear Translators
>
> I have completed the translation into Brazilian Portuguese of the
> following document:
>
> Architecture of the World Wide Web, Volume One -
> https://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/
> Arquitetura da World Wide Web, volume 1 -
> http://traducoes.w3c.br/TR/webarch/
Dear Yaso,

Thank you very much for your translation and it's now in the W3C
translation database:

cf.
<https://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=webarch>

Architecture of the World Wide Web, Volume One
(W3C Recommendation 15 December 2004)
https://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-webarch-20041215/

The translation is available at:
Arquitetura da World Wide Web, volume 1
(Recomendação W3C, 15 de dezembro de 2004)
http://traducoes.w3c.br/TR/webarch/

Cheers!
Xueyuan

> I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I
> have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I
> disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document,
> (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and
> (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one
> that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)
>
> I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
> endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
> http://validator.w3.org/).
>
> Kind regards,

Re: [pt-br] Completed translation

Yaso