problems with proxy server

bala sundar
Hi Jigsaw members,
                             I am new to Jigsaw, and am using Jigsaw2.2.5a to act as proxy for my college lab with a LAN of 20 nodes in it. Also i am using the new Admin tool to configure the server. But i am not sure as to what resources, frames and filters to be used to make it act as a proxy solution.
           This is what i have done as for as configurations are considered.
i. created a framed resource (org.w3c.tools.Resources.Framedresources)
ii.created a proxy frame (org.w3c.jigsaw.proxy.ProxyFrame)
iii.edited the fields.
        But i dont find any parameter to select the folder where the cache has to sit.
Also there are also following filters,
org.w3c.jigsaw.filters.Cachefilters
org.w3c.jigsaw.filters.SimpleCachefilters,
which one is most suitable?
         I also tried to look into the documents available at jigsaw site, but they are for the previous versions.
         It would be of great help, if anybody can say what i have done is right or wrong , give me the steps to configure jigsaw to act as a proxy.
          Thanks in advance for the replies.
                            - Bala

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket