problem with Ubuntu 12.04LTS

NeonJohn
Greetings.  New member.

I just installed Amaya on Ubuntu 12.04LTS.  Unfortunately I'm having a
serious problem.

There is no toolbar and the page that I aimed Amaya at does not render
beyond presenting the background color until some toolbar action is taken.

Actually there is a toolbar but it's only a few pixels tall.  See
screenshot.  The black line is all that renders of the toolbar.

If I'm very careful with the cursor, I can hit a toolbar entry and a
drop-down will occur.  When that happens, the target page renders.

No idea where to proceed from here.

Thanks,
John

--
John DeArmond
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN

Screenshot.png (34K) Download Attachment