[predefined-counter-styles] `lower-roman` with final j

[predefined-counter-styles] `lower-roman` with final j

r12a via GitHub
Crissov has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/predefined-counter-styles:

== `lower-roman` with final j ==
This could be handled by ligation via Open Type font features, but it
may as well be worth a separate counter style for roman numerals: The
*final* lowercase `i` of multiple ones was often replaced by a `j`:
*i, ij, iij, iv, v, vi, vij, viij, ix, x …* I think I’ve also seen
*all but the initial* one being replaced:  *i, ij, ijj, iv, v, vi,
vij, vijj, ix, x …* or even *i, ij, ijj, iv, v, vj, vjj, vjjj, ix, x
…* Also see [my comments at Tab’s
blog](http://www.xanthir.com/b4fL0#4fL0-1) for a not too serious
extension of that pattern to establish alphabetic sortability.

I’m working on a pull request for this style, but am not sure about
naming: `lower-roman-j`, `lower-roman-finalj`, `lower-roman-final-j`
…?

See https://github.com/w3c/predefined-counter-styles/issues/5
Please do NOT reply to this email. If you'd like to contribute to the
discussion, please do so at the above link. You will need to subscribe
 yourself to the issue (using the button provided by that page) to
receive notifications of further comments.