[png-mng-implement] [png-group] <none>

amar pashya
[ non-member submission, don't forget to CC
  HTML removed
               - Moderator ]

Hi all

I have written a png encoder in j2me. Everything is working fine. I mean I
am able to save the image in pngformat and able to open it in image
editors
like paintbrush, irfanview etc. but i am unable to open the image in a
browser. It is giving the error " cant open the image ..... because it
contains some errors. I am attaching both the images. One before encoding
and one after encoding. Please tell me what changes should i make to the
image so that it gets opened in the browser.

Thanks

Amar.

mtdrlogo.PNG (43K) Download Attachment
amar.png (16K) Download Attachment