paragraph element

bob6000
We seem to have reached the point where you use a given sentence to mean
"it is like this" and I use exactly the same words to mean "can't you
see it's nonsense?". One could not hope for a better resolution to an
argument.

You're right we're on different sides of a fence. Seems I may have taken
a "linguistic turn" a while back.

Very biased of course, but lots about the history I didn't know, and
full of glimpses of the strange and wonderful things on the other side
of the fence (which I still don't believe in by the way :)

http://www.phone-sex-psychologist.com
http://www.phone-sex-hypnosis.com
http://www.phonesexhandjobs.org
http://www.smartphonesex.org