not able to connect outlook load balancer url using WEBDAV

not able to connect outlook load balancer url using WEBDAV

Narasimha bayanaboina

Hi,

Iam trying to connect microsoft exchange server using WEBDAV . Iam able to connect backend server urls as well as front end urls . but Iam not able to connect Load balancer URLs and Iam getting 302 Redirection status code. i have written a class called ExchangeDAV4JURLConnection  that extends HttpURLConnection

my code looks like this .any help can be apreciated

webdavurlconnection = new ExchangeDAV4JURLConnection(url, url.getHost(), i != -1 ? i : 80);

webdavurlconnection.setRequestProperty("Depth", "1");

webdavurlconnection.setRequestProperty("Host", url.getHost());

webdavurlconnection.setRequestProperty("Content-Type", "text/xml");

//encode credentials using base64

webdavurlconnection.setRequestProperty("Authorization", (new StringBuilder()).append("Basic ").append(Credentials.base64Encode(domain)).toString());

webdavurlconnection.setRequestMethod("SEARCH");

webdavurlconnection.setDoOutput(true);

webdavurlconnection.setConnectTimeout(1000);

OutputStream outputstream = webdavurlconnection.getOutputStream();

BufferedWriter bufferedwriter = new BufferedWriter(new OutputStreamWriter(outputstream, "UTF-8"));

bufferedwriter.write(query);

thanks,

narasim

Re: not able to connect outlook load balancer url using WEBDAV

Julian Reschke
Hi,

this has nothing to do with WebDAV versioning, so this is not the best
mailing list to use.

But anyway: why don't you just follow the redirect?

BR, Julian