new chunks

P L Charles Fischer
Dear PNG-Group;

I have need for a couple of new or private chunks for PNG image files that I think would be useful to the general public and I do not want to reinvent them if not necessary.  The following descriptions are not detailed enough to define a new chuck.  I only want to know if others have suggested the same or similar chunks.  If there are  similar chunks proposed I would like to use them.

The first would be a chunk to tell the display program if the original image was from a Bayer pattern sensor and if so the color order of the sensor and if the original Bayer image can be retrieved from the RGB values.  This would allow an editor to change the Bayer interpolation.  This would not be a critical chunk.  This chunk would only be used in RGB or RGBA images.  There would be only one of these chunks per image.  If no chuck that has the same or similar purpose has been proposed I would suggest naming the chunk "baYR".

The second chunk would be to define a few simple drawing overlay objects.  The objects would be something like line, poly lines, box, oval and maybe text.  Attributes would be line thickness, line color and fill color.  The colors would have to match the image type.  There could be many of these chunks per image.  If no chuck that has the same or similar purpose has been proposed I would suggest naming the chunk "drAW".

Thank you for your time,
Charles Fischer

Modern Ferrotype
8100 Lair Ct.