modernizing W3C's mailing list archives

Gerald Oskoboiny-2
W3C team, chairs and collaborators,

We are planning to modernize the markup and style of our mailing
list archives, to improve readability and usability and to
display better on a wider variety of devices.

We have created a github repository to experiment with various
approaches and to receive and track contributions from our
community and the public:

If you are interested in contributing to this project, please see
the URI above.

We are looking for contributions in a number of areas including
responsive and accessible HTML, CSS and javascript, as well as
people to review and discuss various design options.

Please feel free to forward this message to any groups or people
who might be interested in contributing to this project.

Gerald Oskoboiny <[hidden email]>
http://www.w3.org/People/Gerald/
tel:+1-604-906-1232 (mobile)