[minutes] Tuesday 3 November 2009 Teleconference

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[minutes] Tuesday 3 November 2009 Teleconference

Francois Daoust
Hi,

The minutes of today's very short meeting are available at:
  http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-bpwg-minutes.html

and copied as raw text below.

BPWG participants are reminded that they should fill out the upcoming
F2F registration form even if they don't plan to attend the F2F:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/37584/f2f-london-2009/

Thanks!
Francois.


-----
03 Nov 2009

    [2]Agenda

       [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Nov/0000.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-bpwg-irc

Attendees

    Present
           francois, jo, tomhume, achuter, miguel, Phil_Archer,
           jeffs_on_IRC

    Regrets
           Sangwhan, Kai, SeanP, Bruce, EdC

    Chair
           jo

    Scribe
           francois

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]Admin
          2. [6]Mobile Web Application Best Practices
          3. [7]CT Guidelines
          4. [8]Jeff's ACTION-885
      * [9]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________

Admin

    jo: First item is registration for upcoming F2F. We haven't had so
    many answers one way or the other.
    ... So please fill out the form.

    <jo> [10]registration form

      [10] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/37584/f2f-london-2009/

    phil: I noticed there's no way to come one day but not the other

    jo: I think you can, the form allows that.

    phil: oh, right.

    <PhilA2> I apologise for being dumb 9as usual)

    jo: jeff, if you'd like to arrange for an audio link, we need to
    know that in advance.

    <jeffs> okay, so requested

    <jeffs> will coord w DKA

    <PhilA2> Yay!

    jo: Moving on, noting that the Extended guidelines were publishing
    on 20th Oct, and the CT Landscape Note on 27th Oct.

Mobile Web Application Best Practices

    jo: Adam is not on the call and we haven't received any comments
    yet.
    ... As far as I'm concerned, we're waiting for an editorial update
    based on the meeting we had two weeks ago.

CT Guidelines

    jo: idea was to review Eduardo's comment but he's not on the call.
    ... So why don't we pin the comment to be able to discuss it with
    Eduardo.
    ... What about tests?

    francois: I checked with dom. Not much we can use as a base for the
    test. Idea is to define Web pages, test them with and without the
    tested proxy, and compare the result.
    ... The Web pages should also contain definition of the HTTP
    headers. We may be able to reuse some of the work we've done for the
    mobileOK library.
    ... Framework is relatively easy to setup, so now is time to start
    writing tests...

    <scribe> ACTION: daoust to kick off work on test suite for
    guidelines. [recorded in
    [11]http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-bpwg-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-1023 - Kick off work on test suite for
    guidelines. [on Fran├žois Daoust - due 2009-11-10].

    jo: Anything else on CT?

Jeff's ACTION-885

    ACTION-885?

    <trackbot> ACTION-885 -- Jeffrey Sonstein to draft a response to
    ETSI ref his 2 main issues as discussed under ACTION-875 -- due
    2008-11-20 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [12]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/885

      [12] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/885

    <jo> Jeff - you say we are done on ACTION-885 and can close?

    <jeffs> sent out email ealy this am (my time) re ACTION-885 w 1
    minor editing quibble

    <jeffs> but I can live it it just as it is

    <jo> thanks

    <jo> let's close

    <jo> close ACTION-885

    <trackbot> ACTION-885 Draft a response to ETSI ref his 2 main issues
    as discussed under ACTION-875 closed

    jo: any other business? If not, thanks everyone, see you in a week!

    [call adjourned]

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: daoust to kick off work on test suite for guidelines.
    [recorded in
    [13]http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-bpwg-minutes.html#action01]

    [End of minutes]


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [minutes] Tuesday 3 November 2009 Teleconference

Yeliz Yesilada
Late regrets :( I am sorry but because of unreliable Internet  
connection (couldn't use Skype), I didn't manage to join the call.

Regards,
Yeliz.
On 3 Nov 2009, at 16:57, Francois Daoust wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The minutes of today's very short meeting are available at:
>  http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-bpwg-minutes.html
>
> and copied as raw text below.
>
> BPWG participants are reminded that they should fill out the  
> upcoming F2F registration form even if they don't plan to attend  
> the F2F:
>  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/37584/f2f-london-2009/
>
> Thanks!
> Francois.
>
>
> -----
> 03 Nov 2009
>
>    [2]Agenda
>
>       [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Nov/ 
> 0000.html
>
>    See also: [3]IRC log
>
>       [3] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-bpwg-irc
>
> Attendees
>
>    Present
>           francois, jo, tomhume, achuter, miguel, Phil_Archer,
>           jeffs_on_IRC
>
>    Regrets
>           Sangwhan, Kai, SeanP, Bruce, EdC
>
>    Chair
>           jo
>
>    Scribe
>           francois
>
> Contents
>
>      * [4]Topics
>          1. [5]Admin
>          2. [6]Mobile Web Application Best Practices
>          3. [7]CT Guidelines
>          4. [8]Jeff's ACTION-885
>      * [9]Summary of Action Items
>      _________________________________________________________
>
> Admin
>
>    jo: First item is registration for upcoming F2F. We haven't had so
>    many answers one way or the other.
>    ... So please fill out the form.
>
>    <jo> [10]registration form
>
>      [10] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/37584/f2f-london-2009/
>
>    phil: I noticed there's no way to come one day but not the other
>
>    jo: I think you can, the form allows that.
>
>    phil: oh, right.
>
>    <PhilA2> I apologise for being dumb 9as usual)
>
>    jo: jeff, if you'd like to arrange for an audio link, we need to
>    know that in advance.
>
>    <jeffs> okay, so requested
>
>    <jeffs> will coord w DKA
>
>    <PhilA2> Yay!
>
>    jo: Moving on, noting that the Extended guidelines were publishing
>    on 20th Oct, and the CT Landscape Note on 27th Oct.
>
> Mobile Web Application Best Practices
>
>    jo: Adam is not on the call and we haven't received any comments
>    yet.
>    ... As far as I'm concerned, we're waiting for an editorial update
>    based on the meeting we had two weeks ago.
>
> CT Guidelines
>
>    jo: idea was to review Eduardo's comment but he's not on the call.
>    ... So why don't we pin the comment to be able to discuss it with
>    Eduardo.
>    ... What about tests?
>
>    francois: I checked with dom. Not much we can use as a base for the
>    test. Idea is to define Web pages, test them with and without the
>    tested proxy, and compare the result.
>    ... The Web pages should also contain definition of the HTTP
>    headers. We may be able to reuse some of the work we've done for  
> the
>    mobileOK library.
>    ... Framework is relatively easy to setup, so now is time to start
>    writing tests...
>
>    <scribe> ACTION: daoust to kick off work on test suite for
>    guidelines. [recorded in
>    [11]http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-bpwg-minutes.html#action01]
>
>    <trackbot> Created ACTION-1023 - Kick off work on test suite for
>    guidelines. [on Fran├žois Daoust - due 2009-11-10].
>
>    jo: Anything else on CT?
>
> Jeff's ACTION-885
>
>    ACTION-885?
>
>    <trackbot> ACTION-885 -- Jeffrey Sonstein to draft a response to
>    ETSI ref his 2 main issues as discussed under ACTION-875 -- due
>    2008-11-20 -- OPEN
>
>    <trackbot>
>    [12]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/885
>
>      [12] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/885
>
>    <jo> Jeff - you say we are done on ACTION-885 and can close?
>
>    <jeffs> sent out email ealy this am (my time) re ACTION-885 w 1
>    minor editing quibble
>
>    <jeffs> but I can live it it just as it is
>
>    <jo> thanks
>
>    <jo> let's close
>
>    <jo> close ACTION-885
>
>    <trackbot> ACTION-885 Draft a response to ETSI ref his 2 main  
> issues
>    as discussed under ACTION-875 closed
>
>    jo: any other business? If not, thanks everyone, see you in a week!
>
>    [call adjourned]
>
> Summary of Action Items
>
>    [NEW] ACTION: daoust to kick off work on test suite for guidelines.
>    [recorded in
>    [13]http://www.w3.org/2009/11/03-bpwg-minutes.html#action01]
>
>    [End of minutes]
>
>