[minutes] BPWG Teleconference 2009-10-20

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[minutes] BPWG Teleconference 2009-10-20

Francois Daoust
Hi,

The minutes of today's meeting are available at:
  http://www.w3.org/2009/10/20-bpwg-minutes.html

... and copied as text below.

Resolved during the call:
- request publication of CT Landscape doc modulo Jo implementing the
changes suggested by Francois, with slight editorial alteration

Discussed during the call:
- Please fill out the registration form for the upcoming F2F, whether
you intend to come or not (reserved to participants of the WG)
- CT Test suite will not just magically appear, we need to work on that.
- Pass the word out on the last calls of Mobile Web Application Best
Practices and Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies so that
they get reviewed externally!

Thanks,
Francois.

-----
20 Oct 2009

    [2]Agenda

       [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Oct/0026.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2009/10/20-bpwg-irc

Attendees

    Present
           francois, jo, DKA, miguel, tomhume, achuter, SeanP, EdC, Kai

    Regrets
           jeffs, SangwhanMoon, Yeliz, brucel, adam, manrique, nacho,
           abel

    Chair
           jo

    Scribe
           Dan

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]Next F2F (London December 2009)
          2. [6]MWABP
          3. [7]BP 1.5
          4. [8]CT Document
          5. [9]CT Test Suites
          6. [10]Issues and Actions
      * [11]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________

Next F2F (London December 2009)

    Francois: I prepared a questionnaire -
    [12]http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/37584/f2f-london-2009/?
    ... You all should fill it out to register.
    ... December 9-11.
    ... Need a venue page prepared.

      [12] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/37584/f2f-london-2009/?

    DKA: Yes I'll help.

    <Kai> I am still pending

MWABP

    Jo: Editorial meeting last Friday. Present were Phil Archer, Dan,
    Adam and Myself.
    ... We went through a lot of editorial stuff and Adam to take away
    which he did.
    ... No additional comments have come in on the comments list. Not
    much to discuss there.

BP 1.5

    Jo: BP 1.5 has yet a new name.

    Francois: Yes, all set, to be published later on today.

    <Kai> Yeah!!!

    Jo: Yet another hit document from the mobile web best practices
    working group about to hit the streets.
    ... Kai, your thoughts?

    Kai: I am speechless.

CT Document

    Francois: We have 2 additional comments since last week.
    ... Two from Thomas [R]. One positive, but suggesting additional
    non-normative changes regarding same-origin policy.

    <francois> [13]Thomas comments

      [13]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-comments/2009OctDec/0032.html

    Francois: Other comment was - other factors to be considered by CT
    proxies in order to transform the result... He suggests we allow the
    case where the desktop browser is used over the mobile network...

    <jo> ACTION-1021?

    <trackbot> ACTION-1021 -- Jo Rabin to make changes to CT Landscape
    and then propose to group -- due 2009-10-20 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot>
    [14]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/1021

      [14] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/1021

    Jo: I suggest we take them as a block a bit later when we get some
    more.

    <jo> [15]CT Landscape proposal

      [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Oct/0021.html

    <francois> [16]fd suggestions

      [16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2009Oct/0027.html

    Jo: I think that francois's suggestion is fine. We should get on and
    publish it with a few changes. I won't use exactly the words you've
    suggested but will make the edits...

    <jo> PROPOSED RESOLUTION: request publication of CT Landscape doc
    modulo Jo implementing the changes suggested by Francois, with
    slight editorial alteration

    +1

    <francois> +1

    <tomhume> +1

    <EdC> +1

    <SeanP> +1

    RESOLUTION: request publication of CT Landscape doc modulo Jo
    implementing the changes suggested by Francois, with slight
    editorial alteration

    close ACTION-1021

    <trackbot> ACTION-1021 Make changes to CT Landscape and then propose
    to group closed

    <jo> close ACTION-1021

    <trackbot> ACTION-1021 Make changes to CT Landscape and then propose
    to group closed

    close ACTION-1020

    <trackbot> ACTION-1020 Prepare the registration form and to
    officialize the F2F closed

CT Test Suites

    <SeanP> +1

    Francois: pleeeeaaaase contribute tests for CT test suite!
    ... Who will be ready to work on this? It won't magically appear.

    Sean: I have an action to check on this - we don't have any thing
    but I will volunteer to help out on making the test suites.

    Francois: I will check with Dom on how he has done this in the past.

Issues and Actions

    <jo> close ACTION-1007

    <trackbot> ACTION-1007 Check if novarra has tests they could
    contribute for CT guidelines closed

    <jo> [17]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/open

      [17] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/open

    ACTION-964

    ACTION-964?

    <trackbot> ACTION-964 -- Tom Hume to review AtomDB for potential
    inclusion/reference in MWABP -- due 2009-06-09 -- PENDINGREVIEW

    <trackbot>
    [18]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/964

      [18] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/964

    close ACTION-964

    <trackbot> ACTION-964 Review AtomDB for potential
    inclusion/reference in MWABP closed

    Jo: I wanted to remind everyone that Francois wants a bag of test
    suites. We have that to do and not much time to do it.

    <scribe> ACTION: Dan to ping internally in Vodafone to see if we
    have any ability to help with CT test suites. [recorded in
    [19]http://www.w3.org/2009/10/20-bpwg-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-1022 - Ping internally in Vodafone to see
    if we have any ability to help with CT test suites. [on Daniel
    Appelquist - due 2009-10-27].

    <miguel> bye

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Dan to ping internally in Vodafone to see if we have
    any ability to help with CT test suites. [recorded in
    [20]http://www.w3.org/2009/10/20-bpwg-minutes.html#action01]

    [End of minutes]