[minutes] BPWG Call 2010-03-09 - NB time of next call

[minutes] BPWG Call 2010-03-09 - NB time of next call

Jo Rabin
We decided to cancel the call today, due to lack of attendees.

The US changes its clocks over the weekend, BPWG usually takes the view
that its calls run on Euro time, and so if there are no strong
objections I suggest we say that the next call will be 1430 GMT still,
i.e. 1 hour earlier in the USA, same time in Europe.

We have already agreed to cancel the call on the 23rd March.

The call after will be on the 30th at 1330 GMT, i.e. at the customary
time for both the US and Europe, since Europe will have put its clocks
forward by then.

Jo

BPWG - Next Call - 30th March, same time, same channel

Jo Rabin
Further to my note from Tuesday ... unfortunately we lack a chair for
the 16th March ... so that meeting will not take place.

As mentioned below, the meeting of the 23rd is cancelled in honour of
TPAC. So the next call will be on the 30th March, and also as mentioned
below US and Europe will both have their clocks on Summer Time by then,
the call time will be 1330 GMT, meaning same time as usual in those
places - 0930 US Eastern, 1430 UK/Ireland, 1530 CET etc.

Jo