[minutes] BPWG 2010-04-27

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[minutes] BPWG 2010-04-27

Francois Daoust
Hi,

The minutes of today's heartbeat meeting are available at:
  http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-bpwg-minutes.html

... and copied as text below.

Next call in two weeks from now, depending on result of the transition
call that is to take place for the Guidelines for Web Content
Transformation Proxies in the upcoming days.

We're still looking for implementation reports for the Mobile Web
Application Best Practices.


Thanks,
Francois.


-----
27 Apr 2010

    [2]Agenda

       [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2010Apr/0007.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-bpwg-irc

Attendees

    Present
           DKA, francois, jo, miguel, adam, jeffs

    Regrets
           SeanP, brucel, chaals, kai, JeromeGiraud, yeliz, tomhume

    Chair
           Jo

    Scribe
           Dan

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]progress on Mobile Web Application Best Practices
          2. [6]Content Transformation
          3. [7]AOB
      * [8]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________

    Jo: let's get started

progress on Mobile Web Application Best Practices

    Jo: anything to report? We've had another implementation report from
    Tom Hume now, right?
    ... Thanks to Tom for that.

    Francois: I see it. I will integrate that in the report.

    Jo: How far to go?

    Francois: I will send a quick note noting the number of BPs for
    which we have 2 and the number for which we have only 1. There are
    two BPs for which we have nothing and only a partial in Tom's last
    report.
    ... number 5 - inform the user about automatic network access and
    number 6 provide the means for users to control same.

    Jo: DKA was supposed to check something on this...

    ACTION-1040?

    <trackbot> ACTION-1040 -- Daniel Appelquist to make a post about
    MWABP to entice people to provide feedback -- due 2010-02-16 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [9]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/1040

       [9] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/1040

    ACTION-1041?

    <trackbot> ACTION-1041 -- Daniel Appelquist to contact facebook and
    Opera ref implementation reports for BP2 -- due 2010-03-09 -- OPEN

    <trackbot>
    [10]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/1041

      [10] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/actions/1041

    DKA: I've done 1041 but there hasn't been any response. Haven't done
    1040 yet.

    Adam: Did we hear back from the workshop in Israel?

    Francois: I am not sure that it happened.

    Jo: because of the volcano....

    <jo> ACTION: Adam to give the Israeli's a ping ref their email on
    MWABP [recorded in
    [11]http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-bpwg-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-1048 - Give the Israeli's a ping ref their
    email on MWABP [on Adam Connors - due 2010-05-04].

    Adam: I never did submit a report for google talk - which would tick
    5 and 6. Because it would tick 5 and 6 is it worth doing one?

    Francois: It would be a good idea. I am not counting multiple
    implementation reports from google as more than one but they do
    count as one!

    Adam: OK I will do that.

Content Transformation

    Jo: Any progress on the transition call?

    Francois: No - it's being discussed internally.
    ... I will let y'all know.

    Jo: I have had interest from a certain party on kicking off a test
    suite but they won't be interested unless there's a transition.

    Yay!

    Jo: Anything else on CT?

AOB

    Jo: AOB?

    Francois: When do we have the next call?

    Jo: Probably after the transition.

    Francois: Agree.

    +1

    <jeffs> +1

    Jo: So let's leave it open until the transition happens.

    <jeffs> +1

    Jo: Call in 2 weeks' time come what may but possibly sooner.

    <francois> +1

    +1

    <jeffs> quot

    <jeffs> quit

    <miguel> bye

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Adam to give the Israeli's a ping ref their email on
    MWABP [recorded in
    [12]http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-bpwg-minutes.html#action01]

    [End of minutes]