meeting record: cwm dev/paw 23 Mar 2006

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

meeting record: cwm dev/paw 23 Mar 2006

Dan Connolly

cwm dev/paw 31 Mar 2006

Present
        TimBL, Vlad, DanielK
Regrets
        DanC
Chair
        TimBL
Scribe
        TimBL, DanC
Contents
      * Topics
             1. pre-meeting agenda review; rescheduling
             2. swap cvs access latency
             3. SXIP testing
             4. alpha testing lightweight rete engine
             5. Convene
             6. next meeting: 6 Apr
             7. Vlad's progress integrating pychinko and cwm (around the
                table)
             8. test-rein, pfproxy (around the table, Daniel)
             9. SXIP

[NEW] ACTION: Eikeon to Ask ron to copy TimBL's keys across from the
pychinko space to the policyawareweb.org space
[NEW] ACTION: Tim and Vlad talk 5pm Tuesday 28th. about proofs in cwm
[NEW] ACTION: Vlad to Send mail to [hidden email] about the
inclusion of the rete as an alpha test, test

full text: http://www.policyawareweb.org/2005/pf-dev/03-23-paw-minutes

Note: minutes from last time weren't announced, but they're
available:
http://www.policyawareweb.org/2005/pf-dev/03-09-paw-minutes


--
Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E