markers problem

pedro
Hi all
    i use markers to print some data only on the last page.It works fine but it seems that when a marker is called it print a empty block after the data.
In my example in the last page i use marker in a table_cell an when the data is printed the border are printed out of the table.
Is more simple if i attach the xsl file and the xml data file.

Xml data
data+xml.xml

Xsl template

01_04_0_fattura_dpe.xsl

Re: markers problem

G. Ken Holman
At 2011-11-21 05:18 -0800, pedro wrote:
>     i use markers to print some data only on the last page.It works fine but
>it seems that when a marker is called it print a empty block after the data.
>In my example in the last page i use marker in a table_cell an when the data
>is printed the border are printed out of the table.
>Is more simple if i attach the xsl file and the xml data file.

Actually, it would be even better if you pointed us to the XSL-FO
that is causing the problem.  The XSLT isn't really
relevant.  Volunteers can then inspect the XSL-FO and determine where
the problem is, then you can determine how that problem was created
in your XSLT.

When I run your XML and your XSLT, the resulting FO doesn't render
well because of the absent graphics.  Does this obscure your problem or not?

You also don't clarify where your problem is ... I see you define
seven markers.  When I render your results I don't see anything wrong
in the table at the bottom of the last page.  I see invoice lines
line up, without a gap to the end of the table of invoice
lines.  Where is this empty block you speak of?

If you want volunteers to help, I suggest you provide more precise
information that will allow them to help you by doing as little work
as possible.  Providing the XSL-FO that fails, and perhaps a PDF
annotated to point out where the failure is, then that would be the
quickest way for a volunteer to find where the problem is.

>Xml data
>http://old.nabble.com/file/p32870657/data%2Bxml.xml data+xml.xml
>
>Xsl template
>
>http://old.nabble.com/file/p32870657/01_04_0_fattura_dpe.xsl
>01_04_0_fattura_dpe.xsl

Free 5-hour video lecture: XSLT/XPath 1.0 & 2.0 http://ude.my/t37DVX
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:[hidden email]
Legal business disclaimers:    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal