<none>

amar pashya
Hi all

I have written a png encoder in j2me. Everything is working fine. I mean I am able to save the image in pngformat and able to open it in image editors like paintbrush, irfanview etc. but i am unable to open the image in a browser. It is giving the error " cant open the image ...... because it contains some errors. I am attaching both the images. One before encoding and one after encoding. Please tell me what changes should i make to the image so that it gets opened in the browser.

Thanks

Amar.

mtdrlogo.PNG (43K) Download Attachment
amar.png (15K) Download Attachment