<none>

Andy Hull
I was hoping you could help me clear up a problem I'm having validating a
URL.  The W3C Markup Validation Service passes the markup as valid Xhtml
transitional, but when I use the W3C CSS Validation service it reports that
I should validate the XML document first.

The CSS report say that:

Element type "img" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">"
or "/>".

Which makes no sense to me because the img element in question IS followed
both by attributes AND "/>".  Also, the img tag is virtually identical to
other tags which HAVE been passed.

This leads me to deduce that there could be a bug somewhere, as there is a
conflict of "opinion."

Can you help?

Re: <none>

Cyber Dog

On 11/1/05, Andy Hull <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was hoping you could help me clear up a problem I'm having validating a
> URL.  The W3C Markup Validation Service passes the markup as valid Xhtml
> transitional, but when I use the W3C CSS Validation service it reports that
> I should validate the XML document first.
>
> The CSS report say that:
>
> Element type "img" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">"
> or "/>".
>
> Which makes no sense to me because the img element in question IS followed
> both by attributes AND "/>".  Also, the img tag is virtually identical to
> other tags which HAVE been passed.
>
> This leads me to deduce that there could be a bug somewhere, as there is a
> conflict of "opinion."
>
> Can you help?

Could you provide a document we could view to diagnose the source of
the problem?  I think either a web page or attached html should
work...