Quantcast

http://www.w3.org/QA/* pages layout problem--search box overlaps links

Threaded

http://www.w3.org/QA/* pages layout problem--search box overlaps links

Daniel Barclay
http://www.w3.org/QA/* pages layout problem--search box overlaps links

The pages at http://www.w3.org/QA/* are coded/laid out in such a way
that the text box for search can overlap the Feedback, Tools, etc.
link text.

(If you're using a browser window too wide to show the problem, trying
narrowing it and watch what happens.)

Daniel
--
(Plain text sometimes corrupted to HTML "courtesy" of Microsoft Exchange.) [F]

Threaded

Re: http://www.w3.org/QA/* pages layout problem--search box overlaps links

Dominique Hazael-Massieux-2
Le lundi 10 août 2009 à 13:25 -0400, Barclay, Daniel a écrit :
> The pages at http://www.w3.org/QA/* are coded/laid out in such a way
> that the text box for search can overlap the Feedback, Tools, etc.
> link text.

> (If you're using a browser window too wide to show the problem, trying
> narrowing it and watch what happens.)

I can how this could be happening, indeed; given that the W3C Web site
is being redesigned, and assuming that some/many of the QA pages will be
migrated to that new design, I'm not planning on acting upon it at this
stage.
http://beta.w3.org/

Thanks for your feedback,

Dom