get security

bob6000
1) This is actually a question about HTML, not javascript. That is why I
am
cross-posting to "alt.html" as well as requesting follow-ups there
instead.

2) Go to the link below for a sample of the code that works for me. Let
us
know if it works with standard IE7 security settings. (I cannot remember
if
I have changed mine.)

The code I have provided is a "hodgepodge" of code supported by the two
leading browsers (IE7 & FF3). They are the only ones I have tested it
against. Also, a lot of people will add something to give the user a
chance
to force it to play if the code in my link does not work, such as:

http://www.phone-sex-psychologist.com
http://www.phone-sex-hypnosis.com
http://www.phonesexhandjobs.org
http://www.smartphonesex.org