feedback on draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol-02, was: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol-02.txt

feedback on draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol-02, was: [VCARDDAV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol-02.txt

Julian Reschke

[hidden email] wrote:

> This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.
>

> Title           : Extended MKCOL for WebDAV
> Author(s)       : C. Daboo
> Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol-02.txt
> Pages           : 13
> Date            : 2008-11-28

Looks good to, except one minor issue: the WebDAV extensibility model
really is defined in Section 17 of RFC4918, not Appendix A. I recommend
to just borrow the relevant paragraphs from
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5323#section-1.4>.

BR, Julian