effective method

bob6000
I'm sorry, but I don't think the kind of attitude I've just read in
the last mails on this thread is at all helpful to our evanglism
efforts.
Whether email-authors really meant to sound harsh or not, I've cringed
at the responses so far to Sandra's email (except for Joseph's).

Persuasion by evidence in a gentle, educative manner is a far more
effective
method than throwing rocks, damaging someone else's pride and then
having
them trying to throw something back at you.

Okay, so (I hope) most of us think that NS 4.x is an outdated and broken
browser, but we should not condemn those who still use it. I know a
couple
of large corporations still stuck with it because Communicator 4.x had
features which are tied together with iPlanet server features which
are (I believe) not available with NS 7 (such as Calendar).

I remember an individuals or two who were worried about upgrading
because they were worried about what might happen to their mail,
and so forth.

http://www.phone-sex-psychologist.com
http://www.phone-sex-hypnosis.com
http://www.phonesexhandjobs.org