draft-newman-i18n-comparator-07.txt just submitted

draft-newman-i18n-comparator-07.txt just submitted

Arnt Gulbrandsen

The internet-drafts edit seems to have a 2-3 day lag right now.

It's not complete. I'm not happy. I know I have comments from Martin
Dürst that I haven't worked in yet (very sorry, Martin), and some other
people's comments are also incompletely processed.

But I wanted to get this submitted. There were so many comments in the
past week, and the diff is big. The only way to get a new revision out
was to send it out incomplete.

$ diff -u /tmp/draft-newman-i18n-comparator-0[67].txt | wc -l
1380

There will be another draft fairly soon where I resolve the sort-key
situation, work in Martin's comments and hopefully use a better DTD.
The DTD change will also necessitate some textual changes. Early next
week, I hope.

Now I have to do some of my own work.

Arnt

Re: draft-newman-i18n-comparator-07.txt just submitted

Arnt Gulbrandsen

Arnt Gulbrandsen writes:
> Early next week, I hope.

No. Just before the cutoff, early Monday afternoon by my time.

Wait for that to comment, or get a copy from  me by email.

Arnt

Re: draft-newman-i18n-comparator-07.txt just submitted

Mark Davis-2

Can you send out or post a copy, so we can see it before monday?

Mark Davis writes:
> Can you send out or post a copy, so we can see it before monday?

Sure. (Some people are awfully sensitive about large list mail, that's
why I didn't send it right away.)

Arnt

draft-newman-i18n-comparator-07.txt (61K) Download Attachment